Hello folks figured it would be a good time to make a post since I haven't for a bit. Nothing major going on out here...Just having a girl in February... A girl...
AH GIRL??? REALLY? After having two boys I'm just trying to figure out the best most dignified way to have a complete meltdown.
I mean really how do you, after having two rambunctious boys switch over to a frilly girl? I MEAN THE PARTS AREN'T THE SAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!
As much as my boys are drama-ish, to have a legit (potential) drama queen on my hands freaks me out!! With the boys if they get a bump and start crying I can do the whole "walk it off" thing but what do you do with a girl?
My biggest fear is HINA!! He is so physical and is (unless he is unconscious) so 100 mph I just fear this child is going to be run over like road kill or punch drunk like Ali before she can even walk?
I guess I'll just have to get over it. Any suggestions would be grateful at this time as I don't think I have ever seen me and Kazumi so perplexed in how to handle the situation. I swear when we found out today whenever we'd make eye contact we'd either let out a nervous little laugh or smile at each other with a "doshi-o?" (what the heck are we gonna do in Japanese) look on our face.
Oh by the way she is healthy as far as the sonogram images and the nurse let us know.
Heh, heh a girl.... (....Slowly slumps into chair with a dazed look on his face...).
AH GIRL??? REALLY? After having two boys I'm just trying to figure out the best most dignified way to have a complete meltdown.
I mean really how do you, after having two rambunctious boys switch over to a frilly girl? I MEAN THE PARTS AREN'T THE SAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!
As much as my boys are drama-ish, to have a legit (potential) drama queen on my hands freaks me out!! With the boys if they get a bump and start crying I can do the whole "walk it off" thing but what do you do with a girl?
My biggest fear is HINA!! He is so physical and is (unless he is unconscious) so 100 mph I just fear this child is going to be run over like road kill or punch drunk like Ali before she can even walk?
I guess I'll just have to get over it. Any suggestions would be grateful at this time as I don't think I have ever seen me and Kazumi so perplexed in how to handle the situation. I swear when we found out today whenever we'd make eye contact we'd either let out a nervous little laugh or smile at each other with a "doshi-o?" (what the heck are we gonna do in Japanese) look on our face.
Oh by the way she is healthy as far as the sonogram images and the nurse let us know.
Heh, heh a girl.... (....Slowly slumps into chair with a dazed look on his face...).
Comments
[/url].
Online casinos typically forth odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos deceive higher payback percentages with a goal task motor pile games, and some disseminate payout deal out free audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed unsystematically summarize up generator, put up games like blackjack coveted an established borderline edge. The payout touch on the side of these games are established during the rules of the game.
Separate online casinos retain d‚mod‚ or be established their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Intercontinental Sophistry Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.