Wow over 2 months and no updates! Man been slacking sorry.... But anyways tons of stuff have happened since then just the whole holidays thing (December, and January..)
For some of us (I'm including me in this folks!) we could use some of these pic's as a re-commitment for losing those extra holiday pounds. See below for a side by side of myself! BRAVENESS!
(OK so you can't really see me to well as far as getting bigger but MAN! Loa really let himself go! He he!)
Other than that nothing else too new except maybe Loa getting really sick with a cold and congestion. I caught a little of it but he's finally getting over it now. Just in time too. I was getting booger stains from his runny nose on all of my shirts. He sure hates Kleenex's but he sure loves wiping his nose with my shirts. I was beginning to look like a guy who feel asleep at an escargot farm! I don't blame him on the Kleenex thing though. Seems like it spread it more on his face then cleaned it off. So when I want revenge on him I go for the Klee....Oh, hehe you didn't read that!
I really felt sorry for Kazumi though. Loa could barely sleep an hour at a time so she was constantly picking him up to rock him back to sleep all night long. I got a taste of it on the weekend and let me tell you it sucked!
Anyway here's the links to the pictures (LA Trip, Hawaii Trip) enjoy! I'll probably get pictures up later of when my folks came up to Utah to visit after New Years with our nephew and niece Kahale and Kahele.
Comments
How was Florida? Yeah everyone here is pretty much over the cold thing except me I got is pretty bad and with my schedule it will probably be a few days till I recover but I'll try to get better before Chinese New Years! I guess we all were planning on going somewhere or maybe get take out, and you know me about getting a chance to spend money to eat out. I'M THERE! But we will see I don't wanna rush and go out and make it worse.
Hope everything goes ok for you guys and you guys get better,