The Return of the Loa Monster and the Task Master!
Ok remember when I said a couple of times that I miss my wife and son Loa? Not anymore....THERE BACK! AHHHHH!!!! Oh and Happy Halloween!
Yes they are back and Loa has learned another trick. He is now able to to lift his head up for a few seconds during tummy time. I like to cheer him when he does it and now he does it alot just to hear his' Goofball Dad' (technical name - Goofballus Dadi dufissticus) go Yay!! It's so funny he'll do it till my voice is almost horse and even when he gets tired and it becomes painful for him. He'll scrunch up his little face like he is about to cry but still try to get one last cheer out of me. I also get to first hand do what the video below amounts to. It's so funny and he loves to do it.
Oh yeah and Kazumi is back too........The faint sounds of crickets chirping in the background can be heard....
Just kidding! Yes my dear wife Kazumi has returned and as is her nature told me what a mess of things I've made since she was gone and now she has to fix it all up AGAIN! Yeah, yeah Humpty Dumbty, all the King's horses and such, blah, blah, blah! Personally I didn't think I did so bad for being left alone for a month.... But then again we are talking about me so she does have a strong arguement in her favor. So in my wife's honor I present to you The Man Song!
I think if after the end of the day theres still a roof overhead, only three things chared and burnt laying in the middle of the living room floor, less than 20 burned DVD's stacked in more than 1 room and the shirt I am currently inhabiting has less than 3 stains of Mr. Heinz best condiment on it I chock it up as a pretty good day. Yes I'm kidding I usually draw the line at 15 DVD's max!
So the family is complete! Loa has asserted himself once again as Lord and Master of the Realm, Kazumi as his Trusty Aide and me as the Village Idit, err no...Town Simpl, nope..Court Fo? Hmm, under qualified I think. I prefer the title 'Sub-Human in Training' if you please.
Ok back to reality. Sorry, yes sleep has been lacking (thanks Loa, if you weren't so cute I'd hang you up somewhere!) and the Kings horses thing got me going on a pseudo medieval rant. But still with all that plus the crying and nagging and pooping (and thats just talking about me,) it's nice to have everyone safe and at home.
Funny how you miss the most simplest of things like hearing voices (the kind thats not in your head), or a smile, or hugs and 'chu's' (chu=kisses in japanese so I don't embarress Kazumi... Oops?)
Sorry it took so long to post this and Kazumi posted a few more pictures up now that they are back in the Flickr account (check the link on the right) of their trip and also of Loa's Doctor appointment yesterday. I'll write more on that later. Now excuse me I gotta head of to the little boys room I seem to have gotten some red stuff on my shirt.
Comments